The Reserved Matters planning application for Phase 4 of the West Hendon Regeneration was recently approved by the London Borough of Barnet.
As part of the proposed plans, Phase 4 will deliver important changes to the local highways, which will significantly improve the quality of access and movement for pedestrians and vehicles.
These improvements include:
- Removal of the circular junction at Perryfield Way
- Widening of Station Road to allow two-way traffic and improved pedestrian areas
- Removal of the bus lane along the Broadway to improve traffic movement
- Junction improvements at Cool Oak Lane and along the Broadway (A5)
- Several new and improved pedestrian crossings at Station Road and the Broadway and an access route to the station